Causes of Backaches
- Ruptured discs
- Bulging discs
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Abnormal spinal curve
- Spinal infection
- Poor mattresses
- Poor posture
Tips to maintain a healthy back
- Making sure that you use a mattress and pillow that provide proper alignment of your spine while you sleep.
- Always ensuring that you maintain correct posture while you are sitting and buying a chair that supports your back well so that you avoid backaches.
- Choosing a well-made pair of shoes as they do more than protect your feet; they also give you a great base to align your spine and your entire body as well.
- Exercising your abdominal and back areas so that there is no stress caused to these areas and your spine.
Back pain treated with homeopathy
- It provides remedies that treat backaches that are caused by delivery.
- It provides treatment for patients who experience severe back pain that becomes more intense when they move and for those who have severe stiffness in the back area.
- Treatment is also provided to patients who suffer from acute back pain that is caused by hard and strenuous manual labor.
- Homeopathy provides relief to patients who are unable to bend forward without experiencing excruciating pain.
- It provides remedies for patients suffering back pain caused by an accident or a fall.
- It also provides remedies for patients who suffer from chronic or acute back pain.