What is erectile dysfunction?
Few symptoms of the erectile dysfunction include:
- Premature ejaculation
- Incapability of a person to attain an erection
- Pain in vagina and vulva in women
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
Some other causes are:
- heart disease
- multiple sclerosis
- tobacco use
Is it important to consult a doctor?
Types of sexual problems
- Sexual Arousal Problem: This anarchy is known as impotence in men and frigidity in female
- Sexual Desire Problem: This is one of the major sexual problem, It is caused due to the decrease in the production of testosterone and estrogens. Few other effects of this disorder are pregnancy loss, fatigue and other psychological causes of depression and nervousness.
- Sexual Pain Problem: This is a condition, which is usually found in women
- Orgasm Problem: This disorder delays the excitement during sex. This problem occurs both in women and men.