Posted by / Monday 13 October 2014 / 9 Comments / , , , , ,

Diabetes treatment through homeopathy

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with diabetes, you should not worry. It is quite a common disorder in our modern world. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which develops when the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amount of insulin. This can occur due to several reasons, such as incorrect diet, genetic problem, psychological stress, mental trauma or even treatment of certain diseases.
diabetes insulin

 

Diabetes and Conventional Treatment

Under normal circumstances, diabetics are treated with replacement therapy. They are given insulin orally or they have to take insulin injections. This treatment does not rejuvenate the pancreas to produce insulin. Hence, conventional diabetes treatment is a lifelong treatment, as patients have to take insulin for the rest of their lives.

 

Homeopathy treatment for Diabetes 


Thankfully, now diabetics have something to look forward to. They can turn to homeopathy to get their condition completely cured.
Usually, when a person is diagnosed with diabetes and want to switch over to homeopathy, they often wonder whether they can continue taking their conventional diabetes medication with homeopathic treatment. The answer is yes. In fact, qualified and experienced homeopaths will never ask patients to stop their prescription medication.
If you are on insulin, do inform the homeopath, who will be treating you. As your general health improves and your blood sugar levels become normal, you will be able to gradually reduce your conventional medication until you no longer require it. This can be done with both the conventional and homeopathy doctors working in conjunction. Remember, homeopathy will cure your diabetes and will not look to regulate your blood sugar levels like conventional.

In homeopathy, the treatment for diabetes is customized for each patient based on several factors. In addition, you will have to regulate your diet. Along with diet control and the homeopathic medication, you will definitely notice an improvement.
There is sample evidence to show homeopathy can cure many illnesses, including diabetes. The treatment is holistic treatment that treats the body as a whole rather than just treating the symptoms. Hence, any underlying cause for diabetes is treated and this helps the pancreas to rejuvenate and begin producing insulin as it should. Once this happens, your diabetes will be cured. However, while homeopathic remedies have great healing power, you should keep negative emotions under control. Any homeopath will tell you negative emotions can wreak havoc with the body, as they alter the chemical environment within the body.
Share This Post :
Tags : , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Anyone reading this Diabetes Destroyed review is probably familiar with diabetes. It is one of the worst common diseases we can face. It is completely limiting and in the later stages, we can’t even leave our house without being armed with insulin shots. Not to mention that we have to limit ourselves to terrible diets and we just can’t enjoy the life as we used to. Yes, there are medications and treatments, but are they effective? Not exactly. Considering, that they do not target the root cause of the problem and work just as temporary solution. They can keep the diabetes from getting even worse, but it has its price. They are full of side effects, which really harm our bodies. Is it worth it? Especially when we know, that these medications will eventually stop working? What if there is a way to reverse diabetes completely once and for all? But is there a way?
    How To Get Rid Of Diabetes Permanently

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE
    I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i saw a testimony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or add him on whats app +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
    1. ALS
    2. HPV
    3. SHINGLES
    4. CANCER
    5. HIV/AIDS
    6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am more than happy to offer a few paragraphs I do hope that it may inspire others.
    One year ago I weighed 125 kg (275 lbs). I took medications for diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure. I am 59 years old and have eaten a nutrition-sparse diet most of my life, high in sugars and refined carbohydrates. When I was first diagnosed with diabetes 6 years ago, my doctor told me that diabetes was a progressive disease that would require management, but that it was ultimately incurable. My feet were beginning to go numb, a sure sign of nerve damage in the extremities. A happy and healthy entry into my senior years seemed a distant possibility.
    Thus, one year ago I was not a happy camper. I decided to search the internet for a solution, and I saw the testimony of other who have been cured of it I got the contact of Dr Paul, I emailed him and told him all am going through, after then I made purchase of his product which I used for only one month.
    Today I am cured of diabetes. One other issue that occurred after 6 months into the program was the incredible rise in my libido. Really, I spend so much time now walking around like a bull in springtime.
    Any one with such problem can contact him on drsteve833@gmail.com for the bet treatment.

    ReplyDelete

  4. my name is Zoe Heffernan from London, Am here to share how lady cafai unblocked my both tubes with the herbal medicine which i ordered IYa Hindi product from the online i got from this group,of which i was told by my doctor after several attempts trying to get pregnant that both my tubes were blocked. right now am with the scan and the test proving that my tubes are unblocked and as i'm giving this testimony am already 8 months pregnant. i just want to say a big thanks to IYa Hindi herbal for the work done, IYa Hindi herbal has really proven to me that her herbal medicine works perfectly whatsapp messenger +19145295224/visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS INFORMATION ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLUTA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLUTA VIA HIS EMAIL; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP ON +2349065326267 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER IS NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349065326267.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR OLUTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Oluta did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oluta on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Oluta assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Oluta via email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2349065326267 . Thanks once again Dr Outa.  
      https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Product-Service/Drolutaherbalhome-100710878112591/  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sildigra XL Plus from rsmenterprises is a renowned medicament proposed to treat erectile dysfunction in the male populace. Sildenafil citrate 150mg is the fundamental constituent of this remedy found in 150mg extent and is utilized to treat male exotic capability issues

    Sildenafil 150mg Tablet
    Sildigra XL Plus Tablet
    Contact US : +91 92163-25377
    Order Now : https://bit.ly/3TuQ2GW

    ReplyDelete

Quick Enquiry

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Quick Enquiry