Posted by / Saturday 23 September 2017 / 2 Comments / , , , ,

Stress and its side effects on our body

Stress is a normal condition which is seen in almost all the people and it cannot be avoided as we face it at some point of our life. Our body in stress releases some hormones which increases our heartbeat and rate of breathing naturally. In stressed conditions our brain gets more oxygen which helps our body to cope up with the situation very easily. When our body faces or experience stress continuously without any rest, it adversely affects and declines our health.

Excess stress causes severe symptoms like headache, hypertension (high BP), chest pain, stomach pain, insomnia and so on. Continuous stress can severely affect our health and worsen the health conditions. Persistent increase in stress adversely affects our overall wellbeing.



To eliminate health issues caused due to stress it is very important to identify the causes of stress. Identifying the causes of stress helps to solve many health issues. Few people in order to control stress consumes alcohol, drugs, get addicted to smoking and other unhealthy ways. Though these ways provide temporary relief from stress, in long run it damages our body even more. One should consult a professional homeopath if the problem continues for a long time and get treated. Homeopathy treatment works very efficiently in managing the stress and improves overall wellbeing of the individuals.
Share This Post :
Tags : , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Priest eka herbal medication did it for me, I was diagnosed with one small but very painful uterine fibroid which turned my days and nights into a living hell. I had also suffered from Dysmenorrhea for almost a year and the pelvic pain which accompanied my condition could only be relieved by taking 5-10 painkillers a day! It was unbearable to say the least and since the fibroid did not grow by much from ultrasound to ultrasound, my doctor had advised I should try to live with it...HOW? I feel so blessed that I came across(dreka14demons@gmail.com) priest eka herbal medication and I ordered for it with faith. It was a true miracle that by the 3rd week all my pain was gone including all the symptoms that came with it and guess what? After week of taken the medication, I done another ultrasound and it was confirmed that I have no fibroids in my uterus. I was shocked. I am already twitting about priest eka herbal medication to all my female friends. His herbal are not expensive Buy it and use and you will see the testimony of your life!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for sharing this. Those who are searching for Migraine Treatment in Homeopathy I suggest Homeocare International Clinic because I got Cured of Migraine problem within weeks with no side effects. Thanks to Homeocare International.
    For more:
    Toll- Free: 1800-102-2202
    https://www.homeocare.in/homeopathy-migraine-treatment.html

    ReplyDelete

Quick Enquiry

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Quick Enquiry