Posted by Homeocare Blog / Sunday, 2 March 2014 / No comments / Homeopathy treatment for PCOS PCOS treatment PCOS treatment in homeopathy PCOS cure
Homeopathy Treatment for PCOS
Q. What is PCOS?
It is the most common endocrinopathy in women of reproductive age. It is an syndrome consisting of chronic anovulation and hyperandrogenism in the absence of other causes. It presents with multiple cysts in the ovary.
It is thought to be a lifetime female hormonal imbalance where matured eggs fail to be expelled from the ovary, creating an ovary filled with immature follicles called cysts which then contribute to hormonal imbalance that causes more cysts.
Q. Who does PCOS affect?
PCOS affects 5 to 10% of all reproductive age group women. PCOS encountered in about 50% women presenting to infertility clinics. PCOS noted in 50% women with recurrent miscarriages.
Q. What causes PCOS?
To know the cause of of PCOS first we need to know about Insulin resistance which is an underlying cause of PCOS. Insulin resistance means, having food starts the insulin production, cells resist that insulin then glucose stores as body fat and then fatigue and hunger causing to eat even more food. Round and round it goes on and undeniably there is insulin resistance.
The symptoms of PCOS are
- Weight gain
- Ovarian cysts,
- Irregular periods
- Hair loss
- Infertility.Others being excessive facial hair, anxiety, high cholesterol, brown skin patches and exhaustion.
Q. What is the treatment for PCOS?
In conventional method there is no permanent cure for PCOS except long term medication for the management of symptoms.
Q. What is the holistic approach for PCOS?
Take a holistic approach for tackling the root cause for PCOS by doing the following things:
- Eat organic foods as they are hormone free, do not contains additives and preservatives and are low insulin production and contains a plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- Avoid high glycemic food such as sugar, white flour and highly processed junk foods as they spike insulin dramatically causing increased blood sugar levels, encouraging weight gain and disrupt hormonal balance.
- Sleep eight hours a night and your benefits are decreased fatigue, increased immunity, lowers stress and better hormone production.
- Daily exercise will improve your insulin sensitivity,
regulates blood sugar, encourages weight loss and relieves stress.
Management of PCOS primarily involves prescribing a constitutional Homeopathic Treatmentwhich works on the ovaries and the entire endocrine system. This helps in correcting the pathology associated with PCOS.There are many remedies for this condition. The remedy is prescribed after carefully understanding your entire constitution, which is:
- Safe, complimentary option for PCOS sufferers.
- Can improve and regular the menstrual cycle.
- Help in the prevention or minimize cyst formation.
- To an extent influence hormonal imbalance.